Social Relationships Will Not Display in Social Diagram

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?

Flukebook

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)

Windows 10

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)

Chrome 111.0.5563.65

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)

Admin

What happened?

Social relationships will not display on the diagram even though they are visible and editable in the social relationships table.

What did you expect to happen?

I expected nodes to appear for individuals who are documented to have a social relationship (in the table) with the individual being looked at.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

Here is the link to one of the individuals that this is happening to, but it appears to be an issue with all individuals.

Hi @UR-Stelle

I checked across a few different Wildbooks and I also don’t see the diagram go beyond the bubble of the individual’s page we’re on. I’m not sure if that’s intentional or a sign of a broader issue. Let me check in with my teammates and I’ll let you know what I find out.

1 Like

I just confirmed there’s a bug with the visualization package for those diagrams. It’ll take some additional time to resolve. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Okay, thank you for getting back to me! I will keep an eye on it, but if possible, please let me know when the feature becomes functional.

1 Like

Updating to add the link to the ticket where we’re tracking this: Social Relationships Diagram not displaying · Issue #291 · WildMeOrg/Wildbook · GitHub