Tagged exemplar images

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)Win 10

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)Chrome latest

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) Admin

What happened? I have previously requested clarity on use of “tagged exemplar images”

I now need this to work when I go to print a Printable Picturebook

What did you expect to happen?
I need to know how to tag exemplar images so I can get the ideal images into a printed doc for use in the field.

I have searched for “tagged exemplar image” in https://docs.wildme.org/ without any luck.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue? Try to print a Picturebook

Thanks
Paul

FYI
@ACWadmin1
@MarkF
@tanyastere

Including @jason in this one as well.

Hi, @PaulK !
I chatted with Jason about this, and if I understand correctly he mentioned that example images with particular keywords get selected for the picture book.
The default configuration for the keyword set is, “Top”, “Bottom”, “Right”, and “Left”.
If you have images that you want in the picture book that don’t have these keywords, we have two options:

1. Add those keywords to the desired images
  2. Configure the wildbook to include keywords beyond/instead of “Top”, “Bottom”, “Left”, and “Right” if your images already have other desired keywords.

Both seem like roughly the same amount of work. Do you have a preference?

This is related to a ticket that we are already tracking internally as WB-384. I will extend that ticket as your response dictates.

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks Mark

I think Option 2 is preferred but I would like to add a unique key word (lets say (“PB”) and only have those show up.

Then I can have the researchers tag the images they want to have form the ID Kit for the animal so when they go to print it to PDf they get a consistent set of pics.

CC to @ACWadmin1 for her thoughts.

Thanks

paul

1 Like