Unable to add researchers to project

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Flukebook

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)
Macbook Ventura 13.3.1

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)
Google Chrome

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
Admin, researcher

What happened?
I’m unable to add a researcher that has been adding encounters in another dolphin project to our humpback project

What did you expect to happen?
Researcher added to the humpback project and remain added once the project is updated.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

Not sure

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @sue_mason

I’ll need more info before I can start researching this. What’s the name of the project and the user you want added to it?

Thanks, Anastasia.

The project is the VictorianHumpbackID and the user I want to add is Paola Lacetera. It’s strange as I was able to add Julia Hinrich recently, but not Paola. As a test, I removed Jenn McFee and then tried to add her again but was unsuccessful.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks! I was able to add Jenn back to the project, but for some reason, it won’t save when I add Paola either in my main account or my test account. I’ll need a bit more time to dig into this.

We were able to fix the bug that prevented some users from being added to projects. Thanks for flagging this! I was able to get Paola added to the project.