User Management - Admin access denied

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Sharkbook.ai

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)
Windows

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)
Firefox

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
I am an ADMIN and supposedly have all access. I have the following roles (if required I can share screenshot from Simon Pierce who confirmed I had all the rights):
ADMIN
IMAGEPROCESSOR
MANAGER
REVIEW
LOCAL
RESEARCHER
APPROVE
IDENTIFIER
ADOPTION

What happened?
When I go into User Management I get ‘Access Denied’

What did you expect to happen?
Same as Simon Pierce - The ability to review other users and manage

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @Sarah_Aus_SpotaShark

I verified that you have the admin role and should be able to access User Management.

In order to sign in as you on Sharkbook to test this, I’ll need your permission to temporarily change your password.

Yes that is fine - please change password, log in as me and see what the issue is. I can share screenshots but it just says access denied for me

1 Like

I likely won’t change it until tomorrow as it’s the end of the workday for me and I don’t want to leave you without access to your account for too long.

Just a quick update that I’ve verified I’m seeing the same thing when I log into your account. My teammates and I are looking into what’s causing this. I’ll send you a PM with your password details so you can still sign in while we troubleshoot.

Thanks for your patience! You were missing the orgAdmin role which is what grants access to that page. I’ve added it to your roles. You should be able to manage users now.