Whiskerbook Individual Score Match List Contains Individual Twice

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Whiskerbook

What operating system were you using? MacOS 11.6.1

What web browser were you using? Chrome

What is your role on the site? researcher

What happened? I am seeing multiple occurrences of hotspotter returning the same individual twice for the matching on individual scores. It’s always the individual I am matching against that appears twice (i.e. if the individual is Arti in the image i am matching to, then the match list will have Arti listed twice). I have already done a search on individual to confirm that there is not a data issue, where there are two idividuals under the same name. I’ve seen it occur for more than one individual in my data. Below are two examples.

Hello @cotron.1 ,

Thanks for sending these examples. I’ve looked at the results here and re-ran the job for one of the
encounters and can replicate the behavior you describe.

I’ve started taking notes and investigating further. We are tracking the issue as ticket WB-1920.

Since you are still receiving usable matching results any new breaking issues will take priority over this,
but it’s currently in our queue and we will update you when resolved, or if we have any more questions.

Thanks!

Updating this post with the new ticket number and link: iaResults Individual list doubled #1 match · Issue #254 · WildMeOrg/Wildbook · GitHub

Sorry for the late follow-up but I just noticed that this ticket was completed and resolved a few days after I posted it.