Release notes for August 2021
Hey everyone! Here are the details of the major work completed over the last month.
Wildbook DOI for August release
To reference Wildbook in a publication, use the following DOIs:
For all Wildbooks
- Sighting/Occurrence search sorts user alphabetically.
- Improved Sighting/Occurence comment behavior from bulk import.
- IAResults correctly displays images that have been corrected with an orientation network.
- Added additional metadata reports for bulk imports.
- New locations for GiraffeSpotter and Spot-A-Shark USA.
- New species for GiraffeSpotter and Leopard Shark.
Updated the GiraffeSpotter contact information.
- WB-1772: Corrected thumbnail orientation, which was impacted bounding boxes on encounters.
- WB-1753: ACW - Country dropdown is alphabetized.
- WB-1741: Collaboriations were causing database connections to leak, impacting memory.
- WB-1731: IOT - Mixed species classes misassignment resolved to be properly mapped, improving match results returns.
- WB-1730: Sequential naming for marked individuals made more robust for large catalogs.
- WB-1727: Multiple attributes can be edited on an individual and encounter.
- WB-1585: MantaMatcher - ID is preserved when re-drawing a candidate region.
- WB-1560: Amphibian - Individual gallery has been restored.
- WB-1538: Bulk import functionality restored on post-import validation screen.
- WB-1536: Button UX improved when managing the identity metadata on an encounter.
- WB-1456: Merged names displaying as appropriate.
- WB-1274: Skunkbook - Encounter pages have been restored.
- WB-605: Search results highlight in red when you need to request access to the object.
Wildbook-IA Release Notes
The following updates were made to WBIA last month.
- SAGE-352: Export sperm whale dataset for human bounding box annotation.
- SAGE-347: Fix GPU configuration error to enable sea dragon bounding box orientation.
- SAGE-335: Sperm Whale ID report for CurvRank v2, Dynamic Time Warping, and the algorithms combined.
- SAGE-320: Accept URL and detail fields on detection API calls.
- SAGE-319: Added detection status to REST API callback response.