Release notes for July 2021
Hey everyone! Herea re the details of the major work completed over the last month.
Wildbook DOI for July release
To reference Wildbook in a publication, use the following DOIs:
For all Wildbooks
- Added new species for potato groupers and tiger sharks.
- Added new study site to Whiskerbook.
- North Atlantic Right Whale additions made for the Tweet-a-whale functionality.
- Added fluke matching support for gray whales.
Spot-A-Shark USA updates
Adoptions updated to be a single payment instead of subscription model.
Seadragon Search updates
Deployed an orientation network to improve matching of sea dragons.
- WB-1734: ACW ID no longer fails for import tasks
- WB-1747: Match sets are correctly determined on Whiskerbook.
- WB-1738: Developer tool: Obrowse.jsp reloads on refresh.
- WB-1729: GrouperSpotter maps load.
- WB-1685: Sightings search returns valid results.
- WB-1528: Region numbering incrementation processes correctly.
- WB-1526: Images added to encounter after creation recognize location restriction when sent to ID.
Wildbook-IA Release Notes
The following updates were made to WBIA last month.
- SAGE-64: Investigated reports of body-part assignments on African Carnivore Wildbook.
- SAGE-196: Spotted Hyena ID report and new ID support added with PIE V2 [also SAGE-197].
- SAGE-321: Exported evaluation results for Humpback dolphins for dorsal fin matching.
- SAGE-331: New dataset annotation work for livestock camera traps in Argentina and Kenya.
- SAGE-288: New dataset export for orca whales for training with PIE V2.