Release notes for October 2020
Hey everyone! Here are the details of the major work completed over the last month.
For all Wildbooks
- Merge individuals 14 day timer now works by access instead of ownership.
- IA classes are now managed via json, allowing for greater flexibility in how species can be managed.
- New data integrity tools are available for admins.
- Merged individuals maintain all social relationships from previous individuals.
- Encounters can be deleted without remnants showing in related encounters.
- Different match options can be managed from the match results page.
- The merge page now displays dropdowns with values instead of text boxes for species and sex resolution.
- Incorrectly rotated images are being processed differently.
- New locations were added for Seadragon Search and GiraffeSpotter.
- Seadragon Search has an updated user/visitor agreement.
- Snow leopards are now supported on jaguar.wildbook.org
- Projects released into Alpha on Flukebook. See Projects | Wild Me Docs.
- The right whales labeler was retrained.
- A new right whale algorithm for lateral matching was deployed.
WB-1024: Merging individuals no longer throws an exception if an individual has been modified since the merge timer started.
WB-1001: Behavior search now supports quotation marks.
WB-983: Tweet-a-whale now works.
WB-977: Delete bulk import removes all annotations that were imported.
WB-957: The Next button for spot match results now works.
WB-943: Spot-A-Shark USA’s picture download no longer links to Spot-A-Shark AUS.
WB-768: Bulk import detections for ACW were improved.
WB-744: Social relationship edit and remove buttons now display and work.
WB-649: Bulk import better processes valid columns in the feedback report.