Release notes for September 2021
Hey everyone! Here are the details of the major work completed over the last month.
Wildbook DOI for September release
To reference Wildbook in a publication, use the following DOIs:
For all Wildbooks
- Established a default setting for new Wildbook users to not receive email alerts.
- Measurements are available for standard export.
- Collaborations expanded to include public data for non-silo communities.
- Org admins can add managing researchers to encounters.
Spot A Shark Australia updates
- New location IDs.
- WB-1798: Removed an assertion error that was impacting IA matching on various platforms.
- WB-1784: Resolved email issues for SAS AUS.
- WB-1781: User can now self-edit email addresses.
- WB-1779: Resolved email signature issue for SAS USA.
- WB-1777: Checks for email validity now more accurate.
- WB-1773: Platform crossover of whale styling removed.
- WB-1770: Lynx HotSpotter configuration restored.
- WB-1761: MantaMatcher client_max_body_size default is now greater than 1MB.
- WB-1759: SAS AUS grid admin page is now working.
- WB-1757: Anonymous_* users are now hidden and names are alphabetized.
- WB-1740: Dates on images in match results now reflect user-provided dates rather than exif.
- WB-1736: Improved stability of IOT.
- WB-1549: Org admin functionality stabilized.
- WB-1535: Decoupled Spot-A-Shark platforms to improve accuracy and usability. [Also WB-1768]
- WB-1479: Scroll wheel actions work with search results.
- WB-1364: MantaMatcher data drive expanded.
Wildbook-IA Release Notes
The following updates were made to WBIA last month:
- SAGE-375: Release of WBIA version 3.7.1, avaiable on GitHub, PyPI, and Docker Hub.
- SAGE-374: Add image import tracking to Promethus activity metrics.
- SAGE-345: New API to add images and immediately run detection, support for Codex development.
- SAGE-346: Upgraded API response for ID callbacks to include compute status of the background engine job.
- SAGE-200: New PIE model for wild horse faces, including report.
- SAGE-353: New data annotation for asian turtles, including training of researchers. [also SAGE-350, SAGE-349]
- SAGE-342: New data annotation for whale sharks, including training of researchers. [also SAGE-354]
- SAGE-338: Updated detection model for beluga whales to support calf detection, updated report.
- SAGE-337: New sperm whale fluke detector and related detection pipeline models, including orientation network support.
- SAGE-356: Paper draft review for SDRP on CurvRank V2 and finFindR results.
- SAGE-373:Rremove all deprecated links from WBIA review web interface that linked to old pages.
- SAGE-333: Duplicate sea dragon detections from WBIA. [also SAGE-341]