Wildbook website not loading for SeadragonSearch

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?

SeadragonSearch

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)

MacOS 11.6 (multiple computers)

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)

Chrome and Safari on different computers

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)

Admin

What happened?

wildbook.seadragonsearch.org website is not loading- we are getting a 504 gateway timeout error message

What did you expect to happen?

Website would load especially trying different computers and browsers.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

Try to load site

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

@ChrissyTustison

Thanks for letting us know.

It has been restarted and is back up.

Thanks,
Jason

2 Likes

Hi @Jason, this issue might have reoccurred-or it might be a new one. I cant load the wildbook site and greg has confirmed the same issue. thanks, nerida

@NeridaWilson

It has been restarted and is back up.

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like

thanks @jason, looks good again here, cheers

1 Like

Hi @Jason , we are unable to load the website again! Nerida and I are both getting gateway timeout error messages. Let me know if you need other info from us!

Thanks,
Chrissy

1 Like

@ChrissyTustison

Wildbook restarted.

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like

Hi @Jason , it seems that SeadragonSearch is down again; both Nerida and I are unable to load the site. Not sure if this is related to the work you all mentioned you’d be doing later this week, or is related to the previous issues with loading the site? Either way, we’re getting the 504 gateway timeout! Thanks, Chrissy

Hi @ChrissyTustison

Restarted. We still need to root cause these periodic crashes. Apologies this keeps happening.

-Jason

1 Like

Hi @jason, sorry to say, its time for that periodic reboot again, thanks, Nerida

Restarted. I checked the logs, and it is not giving me clues as to why this is happening. Very frustrating. We’ll keep digging.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi @jason, can you please do that thang again? ta! it’s timing out… cheers, Nerida

@NeridaWilson

Restarted.

Thanks,
Jason