Access to projects

What Wildbook are you working in?
Amphibian & Reptile
What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
Other people that were not part of the project could assign pictures to our project. How can only team members upload pictures to a project?
Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @LauraSchulte

Who added data to the project that should not have? I need to compare them to the list of allowed individuals in order to ensure security is doing its job (or not).

Thank you,
Jason

Hi Jason,
Here for instance the user list for the project should only say Pia Oswald and myself. There was another name on it that I have removed already earlier. But there are still pictures from other projects that were assigened to our project.

Best, Laura

Hi Jason,
the error of assigning pictures to the project was caused by myself, sorry!
Nevertheless, other people were part of the user list, that were not supposed to be there.

Does removing those users from the project solve the issue? Could it be that their data was bulk imported into the project by accident?

Thanks,
Jason

Hi Jason,
I have removed the other person from the user list from our project. I am not sure however if they would be able to assign themselves to the project user list again.
Best, Laura

If they have the role admin they can. Otherwise, they should not be able to. I do not know if via bulk import they could have forced their data into the Project. I would need to check if you think that this might be an avenue.

I think we should be alright for now. In case this happens again, I will come back to your offer, thanks!

1 Like