ACW bulk import error

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 11

What web browser were you using? latest Chrome

What is your role on the site? Researcher

What happened?
I tried to upload a bulk import twice and got an error message both times, and refreshing the page with the error did not affect anything:

What did you expect to happen?
No error

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
Try the same upload

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report Done.

For additional context and potential issue, I uploaded this batch just prior to trying the bulk import above and it uploaded fine but has not completed any detections even though the “average turnaround time” is showing as 0 minutes.

Also, the ACW dashboard has been showing 3 jobs in the queue since just after 11am PST (it’s not 12:50pm PST) and they don’t appear to be moving along. The 7 images in my upload that did not error out today (Wildbook for Carnivores | Login) don’t appear to have made it onto the IA queue at all, since there’s no showing of 7 new jobs on the graph.

Thanks
M

I was able to replicate the error you saw.

It looked familiar and it’s the same one that appeared this in this post, but strangely, there wasn’t anything I could definitively point to that caused it. I checked each encounter one-by-one to see which one would trigger the error, but I was able to finish the list and it accepted all of them.

I emailed you the version of the spreadsheet that uploaded with no errors. Let me know if you run into any issues with it.

1 Like