In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW
What operating system were you using? Win 11
What web browser were you using? latest chrome
What is your role on the site? admin
I’ve just checked on the status of a user’s bulk import as she’s been having trouble with getting her imports to complete IA without issues.
This one: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login, is showing 150 of 250 completed through identification but a number of the match results are showing exceptions. So I believe there’s an issue causing some of the matching not to complete?
I don’t know if this is something caused by the user’s data itself but I don’t think so because in each case where there’s an exception, which all appear to be re: MiewID (I spot checked some but not all), there is a completed set of match results from the other algorithm.
If someone could investigate and fix, that would be very much appreciated.
Additional example: https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/import.jsp?taskId=f7a9a1c0-c206-4f8b-9b4a-22eb0561d1c5
I wanted to test just a single encounter from this batch so I selected it, added the annotation manually then clicked on Start Match from the encounter record directly.
On the match results page, it’s saying “attempting to fetch results” but as you can see on the first row of the bulk import, that same encounter’s match results are showing as “Exception”.
Thanks for your help.
I’ve sent the exception jobs back through and they’re beginning to show up as “queued” in the import. Let’s wait and see if they come back completed.
I think this one’s just slowly working its way through the queue. The status of that first Encounter is now “working” without me having taken any action on it yet.
Sorry, that’s my fault. I’m doing some testing and I really needed to see a match results page asap so I re-sent it through ID from the encounter page, just running through HotSpotter. No MiewID because I don’t have time to wait for that to be resolved.