ACW bulk import not getting through detection

What Wildbook are you working in? ACW

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
This user’s bulk import was sent to detection approx. 19hrs ago with no detections completed. I see that another user has uploaded a whole lot of batches in the past day+ but all of those batches appear to have completed detection so I’m not sure if there’s still volume that’s preventing this batch from getting through detection or if there’s a different problem. There

I’ve asked the user to send me the spreadsheet but I don’t think the issue is there.

Appreciate your help with this one.

thanks
Maureen

Update: I’ve forwarded the related upload spreadsheet to the services @ email address. I had a look and it looked okay to me, though.

thanks
Maureen

1 Like

Thank you. This one’s gonna need more hands-on intervention than my usual tools can provide. I’ll let you know when we get this one moving again.

1 Like

We’re rolling out an update soon to ACW that will flag specific images during the detection phase if something’s causing them to not complete detection. This will hopefully help cut down on research time when we determine if detection failed because of a problem on our end or with the image data.

1 Like

Do you suspect that there is a problem with the images themselves? Do I need to send you the images separately to inspect?
Thanks!

@awilkinson No, not in this case. If there was, you’d see it flagged beneath the bulk import table. It’s just a common enough issue that we’ve built that into the bulk import process in order help us more quickly narrow down where the problem is.

I’ve verified this import has completed detection and has been sent to detection. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

@ACWadmin1 This is live in ACW now. If a corrupted image is preventing detection from kicking off or completing, you’ll see an error message with a link to the image’s obrowse page.

1 Like