ACW: Error msg on ALL new match results - Not getting any match results since midnight PT

What Wildbook are you working in? ACW

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
Encounter: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login
Match: Wildbook for Carnivores

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
Issue has been ongoing for the researcher since she started trying to run new matches at 9am SA time, midnight PT today.

2 examples:
These 2 encounters had matching kicked off around 9am PT today. Both returned the same error message. Researcher reports she hasn’t been able to get any match results from new matches run, today.

Researcher selected “start another match” and “my data” in her match criteria. Error messages returned on all match results run this way today.

I logged in as an admin and randomly selected an encounter and ran start new match" and got the same result:

Help please!!!

thanks
Maureen

Same thing happening in the Internet of Turtles

https://iot.wildbook.org/iaResults.jsp?taskId=fb38ec01-41fa-4336-b4f8-b5928e5f6386

@ACWadmin1 and @noaahawaii !
We’re on it: WB-1798. Thanks!
-Mark

Hi, @ACWadmin1 @noaahawaii !

JP did some wizardry on his end of things, and matching looks to be back up and running!

Maureen, heads up that I ran matching that encounter you linked above against everything, so if you were hoping to match it against a smaller data set, either you or the person you’re posting this on behalf of should re-run the match on their desired data subset.

@noaahawaii should also be good to go for IoT

(and for any other Wildbook instances if other folks stumble upon this post).

Cheers,
Mark

1 Like

Yup, JP’s magic worked! All good now.

thanks!
Maureen

1 Like