ACW ID jobs in error

What Wildbook are you working in? ACW

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

The above bulk import is showing error status on the ID jobs. I’ll send the spreadsheet but I’ve looked at it extensively (because previously he was getting errors on upload which seemed to have been simply an internet problem on his end) and didn’t see anything that should cause errors.

Obviously I miss things so maybe there is a problem in the spreadsheet but either way, we need help getting this fixed. It appears to be blocking the queue for subsequent other bulk imports which all appear to be stuck at 0/x detections complete.

I wonder if this is what caused the WBIA outage earlier? Or if the outage caused this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks for sending the spreadsheet! It looks good to me.

We’ll keep checking on WBIA and see if we can get things moving soon.

There is a pretty big backlog in ACW, so hopefully you should start to see things improving tomorrow.

Good morning @Anastasia - just to let you know that it looks like ACW WBIA had another outage overnight and it’s not clear to me if it’s working again (the usual indicators are a bit conflicting at the moment) but so far no new errors in the current backlog of jobs.

The bulk import in the link above is now showing as “waiting to queue” so I’ll keep an eye on it to see how it goes.
thanks for your help.
M

It looks like it’s still in working order. The statuses have changed to “queued” as of this morning.

1 Like