ACW queue busy or stuck?

What Wildbook are you working in? ACW

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
These 2 bulk imports above were uploaded by users yesterday ( 3-28-2023) and identification still hasn’t produced any results for either batch - they contain 81 & 24 images respectively.

These are the only 2 ID batches that I can see as uploaded yesterday, although there were a few bulk imports that were uploaded yesterday by another user but those were only run through detection.

The “average turnaround time” for the ID jobs in the queue has been steadily increasing since I checked this am and it’s now (at 8:41am) showing as 1291 minutes.

So I’m wondering if there’s an issue on the server side? Could someone please check?

Thank you!
Maureen

Hi @ACWadmin1

Thanks for letting me know. This is likely related to the server updates as ACW’s server status is unavailable right now. I’ll let you know when I see it reporting jobs again.

ACW’s server is back online with 454 jobs in the ID queue. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Hello,

Sorry to jump in but is the server back online ? I have a detection request in line since 18 hours and I’ve already sent this one once and it was very quick. But maybe there is a lot of jobs in the queue and I’m being impatient…

Thank you !

Hi @rhorion - I’ve logged a new ticket today because the system was back up and running yesterday but appears stuck again. I don’t know if this is because of volume or if there’s another server issue. That ticket is here: ACW detection & ID errors and lack of progress

Waiting to hear from the WM team. It’s early morning here on the west coast still but should hear in an hour or two.

thanks for your patience!
Maureen

Hi ACWAdmin,

My apologies for the interruption in service. We are working through a hardware failure and will be posting status here:

Thank you,
Jason

1 Like