Adding a User Agreement PDF

What Wildbook are you working in?
Spotting Giant Sea Bass

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
We’d like to add a User Agreement, similar to the line for terms of use and privacy policy on the African Carnivore submission page (Wildbook for Carnivores). We’d like to link a PDF as a User Agreement at the end of the Submit page, as well as under the About menu – if that fits with Wildbook’s existing template. I have it saved as a PDF file but don’t see a way to upload a PDF to this Support request, so please let me know how you’d like me to get that file to you.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
N/A

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hey @mollymorse ,
We’ll be happy to do this for you. We have the PDF that you send via email, and should be able to address this shortly. We’re tracking the work under WB-1931

Thanks,
Tanya

Hi @tanyastere,

I am just back from a few months on maternity leave and wanted to follow up on this. It doesn’t appear that the User Agreement ever got added to our website. Is this still a work in progress? Is there anything else you need from me?

Best,
Molly

Hi @mollymorse

The User Agreement and its link are now available on the site.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi @jason,

Thanks! I see it at the end of the Report an Encounter page. We were also interested in having a link to it under the About menu. I don’t want to create a bunch more work, but if it would be relatively easy to get it added there too we’d much appreciate it.

Molly

Hi @mollymorse

It has been added.

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like