Admin editing strandings project

What Wildbook are you working in? Flukebook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing? User karenb is a co-admin of our project ‘Strandings of Oceania’ but she doesn’t have the option to edit the project. I am finishing up this job with SPREP so management of this project will need to move to Karen.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @hannahh

I see that karenb is listed as having project access and is an orgAdmin. Can you confirm that she cannot access this page?

https://www.flukebook.org/projects/editProject.jsp?id=5008aa82-c0e4-427e-a0d0-cb809a63e1a8

Does any migration of data ownership need to happen, and does karenb have a Collaboration with the necessary account?

Thanks,
Jason

Hi Jason, she said she was able to access that page, but when she is on the project page (Flukebook | Login) the ‘Edit Project’ button isn’t there.

What does migration of data ownership mean exactly? But, probably. I think we have set up the collaborations that karen needs.
Thanks.