'Argument errors' when matching individuals

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Flukebook

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) MacOS 10.15.5

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) Chrome

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) admin

What happened?
When trying to match two individuals, ‘Argument errors’ appears and does not assign the matched to the target individual. This error seems to be situational: a colleague of mine ran into this same issue and after a few attempts was able to match the two.

What did you expect to happen?
The two individuals to be assigned to the same ID.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
Run a match for CAT_TT_2016_07_12_(12) or CAT_TT_2016_07_13_(4).

Hello,

Thanks for posting to the community.

Did you see this happen on the results page that you reach from the encounter page?

This message can only occur when there is an encounter or animal ID missing, which might just mean
the page was loading slowly. The Image analysis page does a lot of work and can sometimes take a bit to load. Did you notice any slowness with internet at the same time you saw this?

Finally, If you see this behavior again please send me a link to the result page without assigning ID so I can exactly replicate your work.

In the mean time I will attempt matching with the individuals you reference.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for the response! Yes, I see this when running a match from the encounters search page. I did not experience any internet connections issues and neither did my colleagues. I will post a link to the results page on this post when it comes up again.