[ARW] Bulk Import Stuck In Detection and Admission Of New Users

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Amphibian and Reptile Wildbook
What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)
Windows
What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)
Firefox
What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
Researcher
What happened?
Hi,
the user Lara Gemeinhardt reported to me that she is having problems with her bulk import: https://amphibian-reptile.wildbook.org/import.jsp?taskId=3956a7ac-395e-4354-8aa7-66983933d78d that is stuck in detection. This is her second try as the first bulk import of the same encounters was stuck in identification. Could you please look into the issue?

As another side issue two users of the Wildbook (ricarda.gundert@uni-… and lara.gemeinhardt@uni-…) tried setting up accounts for the WildMe-Forum to request support for their issues here but have not been admitted until now. Could you please admit them to the forum?

What did you expect to happen?
Detection to finish and users to be admitted to the forum.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report
If needed, Lara can send you her Bulk Import Sheet!

Hi @Max.Muehlenhaupt

I approved Lara yesterday and Ricarda on Tuesday. Last week was a short week for us due to the federal holiday, so there were a lot of pending requests in the queue that have since been cleared.

I’ve re-sent the import to detection. Have Laura email her spreadsheet to services@wildme.org so I can see if there’s something in there that’s creating the recurring issues.

1 Like