ARW not matching

What Wildbook are you working in?
ARW
What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
e.g. Amphibian and Reptile Wildbook, I am working in this project at the moment.
Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
I clicked on view matched results and it does not show results, but says “Waiting for results. There are currently 48 ID jobs in the bulk import queue. Time per job is averaging 445 minutes based on recent matches. Your time may be much faster or slower.” I guess there seems to be a bigger problem at the moment as I am currently always running into functions not working when trying to use wildbook
Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @LauraSchulte

Thanks for letting me know. I need a little time to research this and find out why match results are taking longer than expected to load.

ARW WBIA was restarted a few days ago to resolve some issues with stuck imports. Most of the jobs restarted on their own, but I suspect this one may not have. I resubmitted this import to ID. Let me know if you still have trouble viewing match results after it completes.

Marking as resolved as match results are loading now.

I have the same problem again, for example here Amphibian and Reptile Wildbook

It looks like it’s working now: Amphibian and Reptile Wildbook