ARW - wrong results in the result export

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?

Reptile & Amphibian

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)

MacOS 12.5

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)

Safari 15.6

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)

amphibian-reptile.wildbook.org:researcher
amphibian-reptile.wildbook.org:orgAdmin

What happened?

In the final CMR-Export file (the .inp), there are many encounters missing. I put in the correct numbers and dates for the capture sessions and also already played around using different time slots. The result is the same: in the inp-file, only a handful of the encounters are recognized. They are neither the re-captures/matches found when comparing the photos nor does the data match the individual capture, e.g., an animal encountered in the first capture session will still be displayed as 0 0 0.

What did you expect to happen?

The file to list correct data.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

Try to generate the result export-file.

On a different note: Working with the data would be more pleasant if all original encounter-IDs of the merged individuals would be displayed in the encounter, not only one and the project-ID. Also, in the results file, the original IDs are used again and not the project-IDs which is also a little annoying.

Hi @missix

Please provide the link to the Export tab in which you have made the query but not yet exported the data? I need this to explore what was asked and what was exported.

Thank you,
Jason

Hi Jason,

I’m not sure if you mean this one: Amphibian and Reptile Wildbook | Login

or this, with the sessions: Amphibian and Reptile Wildbook | Login

I hope, one of these is the right one. Thanks for your help.

Best,
Xenia

Hi @missix

The first link is good. It looks like you’re filtering the Encounter Search results to a single project before attempting the export to mark-recapture format (.inp). Which date ranges did you specify as your primary sessions?

Thanks,
Jason