Attempting to fetch results

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Giraffe Spotter

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) Windows 11 Home

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) microsoft edge

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) admin

What happened? ‘start another match’

Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)

for hours I have let it run, but it kept saying: ‘attempting to fetch results’

same for these:
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)

error initiating IA job - start another match - attempting to fetch results:
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)

error parsing:
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)

These are all displaying match results for me.

All of these show match results except the ones I put an asterisk (*) and my investigation notes by.

I’m working on these and will get back to you.

All of these are displaying match results normally.

Ok, I have an update on these two: We recently found a bug where jobs that encountered errors weren’t restarting on their own. It looks like this match was started before that bug was fixed. We’ve updated GiraffeSpotter and these jobs should display match results when they’re done processing.

@Anastasia , sorry these ones are still giving an error initiating IA job

Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)

or do I still need to wait for it to finish processing?

sorry I need to make 2023 end report, that’s why I keep stalking you these weeks!

No worries! We need to know when things aren’t working as expected.

I’m meeting with my teammates today to continue troubleshooting this and the missing detections.

We’ve restarted WBIA and I’ve re-sent these jobs to ID. I’m linking the encounters here for reference:

We’ve also added MiewID to GiraffeSpotter for reticulated giraffes. We’ve not tested it with Giraffa tippelskirchi thornicrofti yet, but we’ve made it available if you want to test matches with it and let us know if you see any improvements in the match results. For these two encounters, you should see both MiewID and Hotspotter results when they’re complete.

I verified that the matches for the last two links load correctly now. I’m marking this as resolved.