What Wildbook are you working in? ACW
What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
DO not understand status of ID Job
Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line matching your bug report
Let me find out for you.
I’ll also look into getting a full list of potential statuses and get them added in the docs.
I’ve re-run ID on this import. This was an import made before the new status code rolled out, so the status type on this one is inconsistent with the usual ones we expect to see (queueing, error, or completed).
It should look better once ID is complete.
Seeing this information on the dashboard
Oh, that’s fun. I’ve got Jon looking into it. I’ll let you know when I have an update.
ACW WBIA has been restarted. Let’s see if this gets those suppressed jobs back up and running.
I’ve re-sent the bulk imports that I’m aware of that had issues like this, through ID. I’ll let you know if we see any further issues.
Following up to mention that I’ve updated the Bulk Import FAQ docs with an explanation of ID statuses:
- waiting to queue - Images haven’t sent to WBIA yet
- queuing - Trying to send images to WBIA
- queued - Images in WBIA, waiting for them to come back
- error - Something went wrong. Let us know in the Community Forums.
- exception - Something went wrong. Let us know in the Community Forums.
- suppressed - Something went wrong. Let us know in the Community Forums.
- completed - Done; images back from WBIA