Bulk import - no detection

What Wildbook are you working in?

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
completed the bulk import yesterday morning, but no detection is happening.

Also this one:

Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)

Hi @FrederikeOtten

I’ve forced both imports to detection. I’ll check on them later to verify they’ve completed.

Hi @FrederikeOtten

I checked the bulk imports again and the species was entered with an underscore as Giraffa tippelskirchi_thornicrofti. You’ll want to update the spreadsheet to correct the taxonomy.

Additionally, it looks like the submitter ID was missing from the spreadsheet so these encounters aren’t assigned to anyone. You’ll want to include that when you update the spreadsheet so that the Encounters can be edited after being uploaded.

thanks. I have changed it. But this one is still not working:

Wildbook for Giraffe (giraffespotter.org)

I spot-checked 5 of the encounters on the import link and they all still have Giraffa tippelskirchi_thornicrofti as the species. They’re also unassigned to a user.

Make sure to correct the taxonomy and add the submitter ID to your updated spreadsheet when you re-try the import.