Bulk import not detected

What Wildbook are you working in?
Flukebook
What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
I sent the bulk import to detection over a week ago but still it says detection requests sent (0/442 complete).
Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
Sent to detection
If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @Yaly

It looks like there’s an issue with 3 of your images that’s preventing detection from starting. If you follow the links to them at the bottom of your import table, they load as broken images.

You may want to double-check these image files to make sure they’re not corrupt. One option is to delete the 2 encounters from this import so that the rest can complete and try to re-import the 2 in a separate upload after addressing the image issue.

Hi Anastasia

I deleted those photos but now can’t see the option for detection… can you assist maybe?

It looks like you replied in the notification email instead of the Community post, so I’m responding here to keep the conversation in one place.

Did you delete the entire bulk import instead of just the Encounters? Your original import link doesn’t work anymore and neither do the two encounter links above.

You’ll want to re-import your spreadsheet so we can try this again.

I deleted the entire import and then the photos but still no place to send for detection - Flukebook | Login

Thanks for the link! I’ll follow up when I have an update.

Thanks for your patience. WBIA wasn’t assigning images acmIDs (this is the step that helps images get ready for identification). We were able to get detection running again and your import is ready for ID now.

Thank you! I an sending to identification now :slight_smile:

1 Like