Bulk import stuck @ 54 of 149 images

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW

What operating system were you using? Win 10

What web browser were you using? latest chrome

What is your role on the site? admin

What happened?
I kicked off a bulk import of a file of 150 images. For the past 5+ minutes, the refresh results in the status is stuck at 54 images.

Import Task 1dafff7a-6896-4b51-bd76-5c882bdbea1b** (2020-08-10)

What did you expect to happen?
Usually, after each 1min refresh on the status, I see an increase in the total upload quantity.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
I will send my bulk import spreadsheet to the email below.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hey @ACWadmin1,
There was some miscommunication over here regarding the requests to restart the ACW server and it got restarted twice because one of us saw Community and one saw email. This restart likely interrupted your import. Can you try deleting the first 54 rows and trying again?

Thanks,
Tanya

Okay, that worked. Just so you know, Paul’s email and bug report were a follow up to my request for the server restart on Friday morning. I no longer need that server restart, in case anyone picks that up after now. thanks

Yep. We do a review of community every morning, so I think we just missed the server restart request. I try to do a sweep for those kind of requests at end of day too, but I must have not gotten there Friday.

Sorry about that and that it bumped at you again today!