Bulk import stuck in detection for days

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
Flukebook

Hi, my bulk import on Flukebook is stuck in detection (0/…), I have four of them, all stuck in detection and not progressing the slightest in 4 days.
I am working on beaked whales, maybe it has something to do with it, as it’s not species specific ? (can’t id them to this level)
Thank you

Hi @mdpnccs

What’s your username in Flukebook? I couldn’t find any accounts associated with your email address. Or you can share the link to one of your bulk imports so I can look into this.

I use Caribbean Cetacean Society !
thanks

Thanks! I forced these through detection, so hopefully that will get them unstuck.

I did more research after the forced detections didn’t go through and learned that we don’t have detectors configured for the following species:
Ziphiidae sp
Mesoplodon europeaus

We often use these placeholders for species we need more data on before we can configure an algorithm for them.

Can you let us know how you identify individuals of each species? If it’s fin/fluke/etc. we may be able to configure it sooner than later.

Hi!
Sorry to hear that, we usually use dorsal fin to identify indiviudals.
If you can do anything, that would be very much appreciated, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll let you know as soon as I have an update.

Thanks for your patience. We’d configured detectors for these species and have run your 4 bulk imports through detection.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Is detection available for Ziphius cavirostris?