Bulk import test encounters uneditable

What Wildbook are you working in?
Sharkbook.

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
We did a test bulk import of just a few encounters the other day. I think we know now where we went wrong, but those two encounters are not editable and the workflow state says “Approved.” We need to be able to edit them to make ourselves the managing researcher (The Vermilion Sea Institute), and to add the missing info (Sex, location, etc). Is there any way from your end that these two encounters can be made editable/workflow state unapproved, and VSI the managing researcher so that we can edit them? Thank you so much.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @KenzieP

I suspect that a username wasn’t included in the spreadsheet, leaving the uploaded encounters unassigned to anyone. Can you email your spreadsheet to services@wildme.org so I can take a look?

As far as the workflow state, bulk imported encounters are automatically considered approved unless you include the Encounter.state field in your spreadsheet and put “unapproved” in that column.