Can't find "send to detection" from bulk import summary - zebra wildbook

Hi,

What Wildbook are you working in?
-zebras wildbook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
-Wildbook for Zebras | Login
-Wildbook for Zebras | Login

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
-After I uploaded bulk files, finishing encounters and assets, I couldn’t find a button to send them to detection or identification in the import summary. At the beginning, I thought it might be because of more than 1000 pictures (I have 1077). So I tried another bulk import for 56 files. However, I still couldn’t find where to send.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

• I have sent them to your email.

Sincerely,
Bing

Hi @xie.bing

I upgraded your permissions so you should now see the buttons to send to detection and identification. Can you please confirm?

Thanks,
Jason

Hi @jason

I can see it now! Thank you so much!!

Sincerely,
Bing

Hi @jason again,

I am not sure if it works in the right way. It is almost 1 hour, and still 0/56 sent complete.

Sincerely,
Bing

Species was set to “Equus equus quagga” and needs to be reimported as “Equus quagga”.

Our pipeline needs the correct species label to run ML.

Hi @jason ,

Thank you so much!

I have corrected the species name, re-uploaded and tried again. Although not fast, but it started to run!

Sincerely,
Bing

Hi @jason again,

Sorry to interrupt again. :frowning:

It seems like stuck in 51/56 now for a long time. Maybe something else wrong?

Here is the link: Wildbook for Zebras | Login

Sincerely,
Bing

Looks like they completed.

Thanks,
Jason

Yes, it is done. Thank you!!

Sincerely,
Bing

Hi @jason ,

After I sent the bulk import to identification, I can find detection result below. However, The identification result are not shown below, although it tells me to see below.
https://zebra.wildbook.org/import.jsp?taskId=3b7d6042-c877-42cb-aa90-366ab26ac47f

I am sure some of the identification has been done, but all I can find below are "total media assets ", “total annotation”, and “images send to AI”.

Sincerely,
Bing

Hi @xie.bing

Identification results show up in the right column:

Click on each one to see the match results.

Thanks,
Jason