Can't (re-)add encounters to ARW project

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?

Amphibian & Reptile Wildbook

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)

Windows

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)

Firefox

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)

admin

What happened?

I deleted encounters from this bulk import: https://amphibian-reptile.wildbook.org/import.jsp?taskId=7acc3849-dfd6-4ba3-b81f-4772eb67bf4a from this project: https://amphibian-reptile.wildbook.org/projects/project.jsp?id=33061aec-d5f1-471c-8d76-1d883b0d681f to add them to the project again. Previously, I had started detection for these encounters and after that I had added them to the project before sending the encounters to identification (in the bulk import log). Even after identification, no match results were shown within the project for the encounters (“Latest Results: undefined”).
Therefore, I have manually removed them from the project to add them again but I can’t add them via Encounter search and Prject Management. Under Project Management it’s also still saying that the encounters are already added to the project (even though I have removed them).

What did you expect to happen?
I wanted to add the encounters to the project again in hopes of having the match results actually show up this time.

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

see above

Cold you please help me in getting the encounters back into the project? The matching I could do on the encounter page but I just want to have the encounters back in the project! :slight_smile:

Hi @Max.Muehlenhaupt

It looks like the encounters from this import are already in your project, so the message you was in ARW is correct.

If you click on an encounter link from the bulk import page, then copy the encounter ID from the encounter URL (everything after number=) and then in your project tab click Ctrl + F to search within the page and paste in the encounter ID, it’ll highlight the encounter in the table. I spot-checked 6 encounters from the bulk import and found them all in your project.

1 Like

Hi Anastasia,
you’re right! Thanks. Somehow they moved above a bulk import of encounters submitted later in the list but they are there!
This thread can be closed.

1 Like