Can't see encounters

What Wildbook are you working in?
zebra wildbook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
https://zebra.wildbook.org/individuals.jsp?id=b0da4140-6884-48ae-8c63-0c9e028c59a6

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
When I click on one of the encounter, trying to see details, some of them doesn’t work. For example, the first one on 2021.12.7. If I click on it, I get a webpage of “go to the encounter - submit”, but if my friend does so, she has the right page. The encounter belongs to her, and we are not collaborators in the system.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Sincerely,
Bing

Hi @xie.bing

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you see?

Thanks,
Jason

Hi @jason ,

It is:

Sincerely,
Bing

Hi @xie.bing

These are two different links. The link you sent above is to a marked individual profile page for Z149.

The screenshot above is for a deleted Encounter that no longer exists in the database.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi @jason ,

Yes, this is the problem.

I am sure the individual is exited, and my friend can find the marked individual profile from her account. But when I try to open the link, it shows me the deleted encounter page. And actually it happens for many existing individuals in the database. I just can’t find them.

Sincerely,
Bing

Hi @xie.bing

I would like to continue supporting you on this issue, but the two different links are correctly resolving as different pieces of data. I will need to see a single link that you’re clicking but that you’re friend is a getting a different result for and where you clicked it from.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi @jason

Thank you so much!

It turns out that I can see them now…

I have no idea why I couldn’t, and why I can. Perhaps it is because of my laptop was infected by a virus, and I reinstalled my laptop recently…

Sincerely,
Bing

1 Like