Change Login email address

What Wildbook are you working in? - Internet of Turtles

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred? - Safari

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing? - I would like to change the email address associated with an account since there is an error in the currently linked email address.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing? - Go to Administer → My Account → Change Email Address → Update Button is not working

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi, @ORP-StephanieK !

There is a ticket for this that has just been implemented. Let me update IoT and redeploy. I’ll follow up again here when it’s done!
Thanks,
Mark

Hi, @ORP-StephanieK !

The updates have been deployed. I was able to change my email address on IoT. Are you now able to as well?
Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark!

I am sorry if I missed another ticket.

I am still not able to change the email address (for the ORP account, which currently reads stephanie@oliveridleyproject.orgoject.org and should be stephanie@oliveridleyproject.org only).

Thanks for the help!
Steph

Hi, @ORP-StephanieK !
Thanks for the specifics!
I’m seeing the problem now - it’s not letting you change the email address to stephanie@oliveridleyproject.org because that email address already exists for the account ORP-StephanieK (rather than the ORP account with currently-wonky email address).

We are now requiring unique email addresses for each account. Which email address would you like ORP to have in this case?

Thanks,
Mark

Hi @MarkF !

Thank you, that is the solution! I have changed both mail addresses, so now it is fine! (main ORP account ORP address, personal account with personal address).

Thanks for your help & case closed!
Steph

1 Like

Huzzah!
Thanks for working with me on it!
-Mark