Changing user photos under user management

What Wildbook are you working in?

SeadragonSearch

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

https://wildbook.dragonsearch.org/appadmin/users.jsp?context=context0

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?

When @NeridaWilson or I are logged in under our admin account and try to add photos for our participants under user management, we get this error message: “Action results: Error: I was unable to upload your image file. I cannot find the username that you intended it for in the database.” We are able to choose a file, but get this error message when we hit the upload button. Note, we can change the photo for our own account, but not for other people.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

Possibly by trying to change user photos.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi, @ChrissyTustison !
I found this post while looking for older unanswered posts. Apologies that this slipped through the cracks!
I was actually unable to reproduce this on chrome with my Mac; this functionality seems to be working for me.

Could I trouble you (or @NeridaWilson) to try again (perhaps one of the updates since May has resolved the issue?). If you end up still having the bug, could I trouble you for more information (e.g., which user account [username] are you trying to change, what browser are you using, and what kind of machine)?

Many thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark, I can do this now, but not sure about @ChrissyTustison yet, thanks, Nerida

1 Like

Hi @MarkF, this is also working for me now! Thanks for checking back.

-Chrissy

1 Like