Creating a Manual Annotation

What Wildbook are you working in?
ARW

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

In my project i have multiple complete detected and identified individuals where are multiple individuals in one annotation. So i saved “Manual Annotations” for them.
When successfully created i want to find those new data and add it to my project (and delete the old encounter).
Which is the right search type to find the clones and shall i save each MediaAsset for myself after manual annotating to find them back?

Thank You very much for helping me.
Felix S.

Hi @Felix.Stumpf

You can go to the Administer menu and select Data Integrity. This will take you to a page where you can Check for Annotations with Multiple Individual IDs or Find Annotations Duplicated in Two or More Encounters. This should help you sort through encounters that may not have been added to your project yet.

1 Like

Hi Anastasia,

thank you for the quick help and the suggested solution.
For Administer - Data Integrity the “Access Denied. You do not have permission to access this resource or execute this command.”
Can I gain access?

Thank You!

Hm, it sounds like it might be restricted to users with an admin role in ARW. I’m pretty sure it’s accessible more broadly in other Wildbooks, but I need some time to verify and follow up with a solution. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

I verified that this page shouldn’t be fully locked down to admins only. Admins have more options to review data, but all researchers should at least be able to see the two checks I mentioned above. I’ve made a ticket for this: Data Integrity page limited to admins in ARW · Issue #645 · WildMeOrg/Wildbook · GitHub

1 Like

Ok, this should work now. Do you mind trying to access the data integrity page again?

I’m also in the process of updating our help docs with more info on how to use this page to check for data errors. When it’s published, it will appear here: Data Integrity — Wildbook documentation

1 Like