Deleting contributions from team members

What Wildbook are you working in? Flukebook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred? Flukebook | Login

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing? Hi there, I wanted to clean up some of the images our interns took this summer, but when I hit “remove” from my project page, it says I am unauthorized. Do I need to contact my interns to have them individually delete them?

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing? My Projects > Remove

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @RobMERR

Thanks for reaching out. I looked at the project and the underlying code. The way our project security works (good or bad) is:

• The project’s creator (MERR 2022 students account) is the only non-administrator who can delete Encounters from the project.

• Other collaborating accounts with access to the project (e.g., yours) can add Encounters but not remove them.

Because it is a security feature and not a bug, changing this would affect all other users of Flukebook. But as a workaround, do you have access to the student account from which you could login and remove the Encounters?

Thanks,
Jason