Deploy latest version of WB to Wild North

Could we please have the latest version of Wildbook deployed to Wild North? There were a number of issues that appeared in 10.1 that hopefully are all addressed in the latest version. I would like to verify that in Wild North before we deploy the full suite of updates to ACW & WKB.

thanks
Maureen

cc: @jason @PaulK

Hi @ACWadmin1

My understanding is that all Wildbooks are to be upgraded to the same version collectively. If you have a previous arrangement to keep them out of sync with the rest of our products, this sounds like a conversation for you and Jason over email since it’s outside of the scope of a typical support issue.

Hi @Anastasia,

Our Wildbooks were upgraded separately and not collectively - Wild North was updated and the other 2 were not. That was fortunate from our perspective because there were issues that we didn’t want to have deployed to ACW & WKB before they were fixed.

Also, @jason has requested that we continue to post all requests on the forum. It would be helpful then if you could re-open this support request so that we can get it resolved in the best way possible.

thanks
Maureen

I’ve already verified that this is a topic you should discuss with him directly. I apologize for any confusion.