Detection request not starting

What Wildbook are you working in?
Amphibian and Reptile

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
Computer Vision Status: detection requests sent (0/6 complete). Each detection job in the queue is currently averaging a turnaround time of 0 minutes.

• Number that have completed detection: 0
    Images sent to IA: 0

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @sasa-salamander

I looked at your Excel sheet and it looks like you’re missing the data for the Encounter.specificEpithet and Encounter.genus fields. According to our docs on spreadsheet set-ups, these fields are required in order for a bulk import to work correctly.

Anastasia,

I have retried with the fields that you have suggested and its still not working:

https://amphibian-reptile.wildbook.org/import.jsp?taskId=6d1c04fd-4fe8-4068-95c2-103bd9c1b1ca

Computer Vision Status: detection requests sent (0/6 complete). Each detection job in the queue is currently averaging a turnaround time of 0 minutes.

it looks like the detection requests are not sent?

why is this?
the data import status is complete, so I don’t think its a problem with my excel table

image.png

Thank you for continued assistance!
Regards,
Micha

Hi Micha

Sometimes detection can get a little sluggish and after a few hours it’ll let you review your encounters to commit them. Since it’s been a few days since you posted, have you been able to review your uploads?

Just double-checking your new Excel sheet, images 14_a_g_2.jpg and 15_a_g_1.jpg are missing data in the location and date fields (Encounter.decimalLatitude, Encounter.decimalLongitude, Encounter.year, Encounter.month, Encounter.day) but from your other screenshot, it doesn’t appear to have affected the image uploads. Let me know if you’re still having issues and I can keep researching for you.

Hi Micha, I see that Jason responded to you via email regarding the possible typo in the species fields. Has this resolved your issue?