[Docker]Matching results - Wrong species

What Wildbook are you working in?

• Docker container

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

• Localhost/demo

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?

• When i upload and image the detected species is wrong in my case this is a carp but it selects anything besides this even tho i annotated all my images to the right species. Everything else in i could make it work besides the species.
  • Also when a new image is uploaded and it matches with and individuel it doenst give the name to that annotation even tho it detected it right.
  • seems like the name ID doesnt not get linked to the annoation ID.
    as you can see the species that gets showen en the one that gets put in the database also doesnt match

Hi @ili007

The Wildbook Image Analysis (WBIA) demo is for zebras only. To use annotated data, an ML model needs to be trained in WBIA for your species. Currently that needs to be done by Wild Me staff as we have not written the training materials and training scripts for that yet. We are looking to improve our open source documentation in late June to include instructions for training a new ML model with WBIA.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi @jason

thankyou for the reply as for as i can see is it not only zebras.
In the picture underneath it says it detects a giraffe.
Schermafbeelding 2022-05-17 122919
My second problem was that when it does detect the right individual it does not link the annotation to the right name even tho it does display the right name.

Greetings,
Iliaz