Download zip file with images & bulk import

Hi,

I have lost data from hard drives and would like to redownload the images that were uploaded on ACW. Is it possible to download associated images with the bulk import sheet? As everything is uploaded on the server, I guess this is possible but I don’t know how.

Thank you.

Marine

Hi @Marine_Ingwe

There isn’t currently a way to export a bulk import. Are there specific bulk imports you want to download or are you asking about being able to download every bulk import you’ve ever uploaded?

Marine

We should have this ability built by next week and be able to deploy soon after. Stay in touch with @ACWadmin1 for updates. The plan is to contribute this as open source code for all Wildbooks once we have finished testing in ACW.
Regards

Paul

CC @jason
@ACWadmin1

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you both for the reply.

@Anastasia, I only wanted to see the images uploaded for 5 bulk imports as I need to check how many camera trap images compared to direct sighting images I received. I would like to avoid having to open them one a time from all 5 bulk imports.

@PaulK aul, that’s a fantastic news - thank you for continuously developing ACW!

Best,
Marine

1 Like