Encounter history

What Wildbook are you working in?
Amphibian and reptile wildbook (ARW)

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
none

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
I am facing an issue where my data in the .inp file includes individuals that have been captured and recaptured, but their encounter history is still recorded as “000000000000000000000000000000000000000”, meaning they are listed as never having been caught at all. This doesn’t seem to match the actual data, as there are known recaptures that should appear in the capture histories. Despite this, many individuals are still being flagged as “never captured.”

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
ARW - Encounter Search Results:
Mark Recapture Export
(38) Number capture sessions (all of mine)
(yes)Include marked individual ID as a comment at the end of each line
(yes)Include search query summary and URL as a comment at the start of the file

RStudio - Opening the .inp file

As always, thank you very much for the help and best regards,
Felix Stumpf.

@Felix.Stumpf Can you please send the .inp file to jason @ wildme dot org? Please indicate which line should have a 1 (or not) and is in error and its corresponding date range. I am happy to dig into it. Thank you.

Hi @Felix.Stumpf

Did you get the answers you needed from Jason?

Hi Anastasia,

thank you for your query. Not yet but i forget to send “indicate which line should have a 1 (or not) and is in error and its corresponding date range”.
Basically, at least one “1” should appear in every line. So i dont know how to send the exact binary informations.

Thank you both!

1 Like

Hi,
do you think there is any other way to export my Mark-Recapture data from wildbook?
I need them to continue my thesis.

Thank you
Felix Stumpf.

Hi @Felix.Stumpf

We’re so sorry about the delay! Jason’s the only one with .inp file expertise and he’s been traveling. I’ve asked him to prioritize this and get back to you as soon as possible.