Encounter Search Results

What Wildbook are you working in?
Flukebook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
A few weeks ago I have uploaded several encounters but they are not listed in “My Encounters”. I am supposed to have 14 encounters, if I am not mistaken, however it only shows 5.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
My Data > View My Encounters
Matching encounters : 5

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @Whalewondersbvi

It sounds like you may not have been logged in when you submitted the latest encounters.

I searched Flukebook for encounters submitted under your email address and found several from May 1st and one from April 12th that aren’t associated with your username, which means you weren’t logged in when they were uploaded.

Users are automatically logged out after a period of inactivity, so it’s possible that this is what happened if you didn’t start uploading new encounters soon after you logged in.

I’ve manually assigned these encounters to you so you should see them in your list of encounters now.

1 Like

Thank you! I see them now.
However, in my “Encounter Search Results” now I have some duplicated/triplicated encounters (ex. from the date 26-02-2023). Is it possible to correct that?

I appreciate your help!

1 Like

I am manually deleting some of them :grimacing:

If you scroll down to the Metadata section of one of the duplicate encounters, you’ll see a note in the audit trail that says something like “cloneWithoutAnnotations” and then it lists the annotation ID. This happens when multiple animals in a photo are detected and a cloned encounter is created for each animal/annotation.

You can delete any of the cloned encounters you don’t want by clicking the edit button in the Metadata section and clicking on the Delete Encounter? button.

1 Like