Error message when trying to view matches from batch upload

In which Wildbook did the issue occur? Flukebook

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3) MacOS 11.1

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79) Version 97.0.4692.71

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc) researcher

What happened?
I did a batch upload and selected that I would like the program to continue with the matching progress. However, when I click on each encounter, I receive an error message that says "Access to this resource is limited. An invite to collaborate is pending for this user.

What did you expect to happen?
I expected to be able to see matches that might have been made

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @Alison.Ogilvie

Make sure to set the Encounter.submitterID field in your bulk import spreadsheet to your username to ensure you have access.

I don’t see your bulk import currently in the system. However, I saw one yesterday for right whales that may have been yours, and one issue I noticed is that photos were taken from a high elevation and the bodies (not configured for matching) were detected but not the heads (configured for matching). After trying your import with Encounter.submitterID set, we may need to review the photos and do manual head annotations if detection does not pick them up.

Thanks,
Jason

Looking at the separate spreadsheet you sent, it looks like the spreadsheet listed the Encounter.submitterID in the uppercase, but the username is actually lowercase. I think that change should unblock you.

Thanks,
Jason

Thanks Jason,
That will likely fix the issue I am having…oops! You’re also right in that the photos I was testing with likely don’t have good head shots. I just picked a random subset to test the batch upload process. The next time I try testing I’ll make sure to include the heads!
Alison