Error while deleting an encounter due to a duplicate annotation

What Wildbook are you working in? ACW

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
This is the encounter the user is trying to delete due to it containing a duplicate annotation:

User got this message: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login
And this error screen:

On Feb 15th 2022, the user was attempting to clean up some duplicate annotations. In some cases, she is simply deleting the related encounter - we don’t usually see any issues with this approach.
In this case though, the user is getting the above error messages. I opened the same encounter and attempted to delete the encounter as well and the process is hanging the page - no action completed.

Help?

Thanks
Maureen

Note: the user subsequently had more instances of this problem later the same day with other encounters. This sighting apparently has quite a few duplicates that she’s trying to delete: Wildbook for Carnivores | Login

And she’s getting the same error message:

Thanks for your help!

Addendum:
I’ve been able to replicate this issue - I’m cleaning up some annotations by adding new ones manually and deleting encounters with redundant annotations. I’ve been unable to delete any encounter so far today, Feb 16 2022.

thanks
Maureen

Hi @jason, I was thinking this was related to the server space thing so I tested and sure enough I was able to delete some encounters. But I just had one “delete encounter” (Wildbook for Carnivores | Login) that is hung - processing but not completing.

Hope that helps.

Maureen