Export Project data

What Wildbook are you working in?
Flukebook
What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
When exporting the data of a matching project, the field “ProjectIDs” is not exported.
Similarly, the fields “Feature”, “Fluke Type”, “Quality”, “Disctintiveness”) are not exported (only the non labelled keywords are) . We used to be able to export an Excel file with these info (from the Administer/Research project menu, but it is not active anymore).

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?

Menu Search/ Encounter Search/

Metadata Filter > Project Name: Indocet-Mn
From the result page > Export tab > Standard format export
I get an Excel file with the data, but there is no column for “ProjectIDs”, Feature", “Fluke Type”, “Quality”, “Disctintiveness”

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi Violaine,

We are taking a look at this. In the meantime, could you email me the excel sheet that you did export so we can examine it?

Thanks,
Drew

HI Drew,
Here is the excel sheet that I exported. Not sure it will go through. I will also send it by email.
Many thanks,
Violaine
Traitement de : Export_indocet Mn project.xls…

It would also be very valuable if the column “MarkedIndividual.individualID” and “MarkedIndividual.nickname”, which serve as individual ID in Flukebook, were exported as well in the “standard format export”. That would allow the user to make a link between the initial individual name and the project name.
Thanks!
Violaine