Flukebook, bulk import dos not recognize especies!

Hello again! I`m having issues with the bulk import feature. Already sended the spread sheet via e-mail, but I have some questions regards the next steps… The system is not recognizing the species in the final import. If this bug is corrected, is it possible to compare bulk imports with pictures in single encounters? I started with encounters for a try, but downed on me that I have way too many phothographs. When I try the bulk import, I reccon is because of the error, I can’t get to the matching process.
My best regards, thank you in advance!
Isis Viviane.

Hello, @isisviviane.1212 !

The system is not recognizing the species in the final import.

I took a look at your bulk import, and it seems that species are being entered correctly and recognized correctly by the system. For example, here is one of the encounters that resulted from your bulk import:

It doesn’t look like you’ve sent your imports through species detection or identification (i.e., matching) yet:

You can do that by clicking the “send to detection” or “send to identification” buttons at the bottom of the bulk import’s page:

is it possible to compare bulk imports with pictures in single encounters?

Yes, absolutely!

Please let me know whether this helps! I’m tagging @jason in case he has any information that he wants to add or whether he wants to clarify anything I’ve said!

Cheers,
Mark

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will try again and see what happens, maybe I got the wrong idea, looking at the results.
My best regards, Isis Viviane.