Flukebook: long job wait time

@jason I’m running into this same issue in Flukebook with trying to compare PRIMMA/LSIESP images to photos from the Eastern Pacific. I haven’t had any images that produce match results yet (I’ve tried about a dozen). Would you be able to give any advice on how to resolve this? Thank you!

URLs:

Hi @achantal14

Did these just get sent for detection and ID from this bulk import?

There’s a huge queue of work in the Flukebook machine learning system currently. With 4800+ images to ID, you can expect at least 8 more hours of processing the full load of work.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi @jason

It looks like these images already went through detection and ID - they have annotations and I was able to go straight to ‘start match’.

I began two matches last night and I’m not seeing results this morning - should I expect 8 additional hours of processing time?

Thank you!
Anna

Can I ask where you found those links?

When I got to the related bulk import:

All of the links resolve to results.

But the links you attached above seem disconnected from any Encounter data. Where do you find them?

Thanks,
Jason

Hi @jason

I just copied and pasted the URLs from the matched results pages for a few IDs I tried. I attached a screenshot of one of the pages.

Hi @achantal14

Looks like they work now. They were sitting behind a massive queue of work that seems to be done.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi @jason

Yes, I’m seeing some results from PIE v2 for one of the images I tried yesterday. Looks like the system is just backed up a bit – apologies for my impatience.

Thank you for your help!

Anna