Flukebook Photos Still Processing (Identification)

What Wildbook are you working in?
Flukebook

What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?

Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
When I go in to look at matches, it states “attempting to fetch results” for all of the first bulk upload to the Scotian Shelf portion of the data I am working on. I figure this might be caused by delays from the new MiewID algorithm, but it is interesting that neither CurvRank v2 nor finFindR are showing results either (in previous uploads, those would show up well before the Pie v2). It’s been 5 days, which is long for a smallish bulk upload, so I thought I would check that this is not something else causing the delay.

Can you provide steps on how to reproduce what you’re experiencing?
I went into projects, then Scotian Shelf Pilot Whale Identification Project, then clicked “match results” and “view”.

If this is a bulk import report, send the spreadsheet to services@wildme.org with the email subject line matching your bug report

Hi @ezwamborn

Unfortunately this backlog may last a while longer. On Monday, I was made aware that some imports from the beginning of the month were caught up in the long wait. I’ve been keeping an eye on the Flukebook queue and as of this morning, it’s at 689 jobs.

I’ll share any updates as I receive them.

1 Like

Okay. We will refocus our efforts elsewhere for now!

Sorry for the late follow-up. These matches appear to be complete and the queue’s down to 60 current jobs.