Grouper Spotter Platform Error message when matching

All of the encounters that remain unapproved have an issue. You cannot rerun the match as you get stuck in an error that eventually says fetching…
And when I tried to resend the identification it doesnt work. It’s the same error we started this thread with

For example this one… in the matches says inspection image is not available.
And if I were to try to rerun the match it wouldn’t work.

all the encounters would be in error if you tried to rematch

Hi @accfish

“Inspection image is not available” typically means that the match results are over 2 weeks old. When Jason and I try and re-run the match you linked to, it works and the message disappears. Per your email thread, let’s all meet soon to work it out in real-time. I’m curious to dig into why when you re-run matches it doesn’t work, but we’re not able to reproduce that issue.

Are you able to rerun the Identification for that bulk import? I can also not do that for those encounters I receive an error

Ok so now I seem able to rerun matches on all the encounters. I have no idea what is going on but that seems to be working again. I could not rerun matches earlier today.
I still get an error message when I try to resend the 2014 bulk import to identification…

We can definitely look into it when we meet up, but if you wanted to try something else in the meantime in case it’s contributing to not being able to re-run them at the bulk import level, it looks like there are about 6 images with missing annotations:

That empty field in the far right Match Results by Class column means that detection couldn’t find an animal to annotate. If you manually annotate those encounters and then go back and send them all to identification, I’m curious if the error message will still show up.

I tried this. It didn’t seem to work. I believe I annotated all of them. The species code doesn’t show up on the import list for the ones I annotated manually

These issues seem to be resolved now with Jason’s assistance according to our email thread. I’m going to mark this post as resolved.